Rick Turney - FELA Client Testimonial
I really appreciated the way Mr. Baxley handled the case. He was extremely thorough and really did his homework. At the depositions of the chemical plant witnesses he caught each of them in either technical inconsistencies or outright lies. I also appreciated the work of Vicci and the entire office staff. Whenever I had a question, someone in the office got back to me quickly. The firm was professional but friendly and not a bunch of stuffed suits the way some lawyers can be. When UP totally replaced the defective switch that I was injured on, Mr. Baxley got even more aggressive and in the end got me the settlement I deserved. I definitely give my highest recommendation!
Mr. and Mrs. Rick Turney
Injured by Defective Switch
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Injured Railroad Worker Protections: How the FRSA Protects You When You Report an Injury or Safety Hazard
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Train Collisions
- Grade Crossing Collisions
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Van Wrecks or Carryall Accidents
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits