Michael V. - FELA Client Testimonial
One of the best decisions of my life! Choosing Rome, Arata and Baxley to represent me in my railroad crossing collision was one of the best decisions that I've made for myself and my family! They were very professional and handled my case with utmost care. They will give you the attention you need and fight for every dollar you deserve! You won't be sorry with your choice of Rome, Arata & Baxley!
Mr. Michael V.
Fort Worth, Texas
Railroad Crossing Collision Case
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like Michael V. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
More Railroad Crossing Collision Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits