Matt Montgomery - FELA Client Testimonial
The staff is professional, direct and on top of it. After I was hurt the name and number I was given multiple times was Rome, Arata and Baxley and I am glad that I went forward with it. I cannot commend them enough for all their hard work and ability to work with me and get the job done. Very professional staff that knows the in and outs of the legal system. I would highly highly recommend them to any one that I knew that was injured working for a railroad and needs an excellent FELA attorney. They will not stop fighting until they get the job done.
Railroad Moving Equipment Case
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Other FELA Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Injured Railroad Worker Protections: How the FRSA Protects You When You Report an Injury or Safety Hazard
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Train Collisions
- Grade Crossing Collisions
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Van Wrecks or Carryall Accidents
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits